Terms & Conditions
By using this website you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions given below.
You agree that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations and you will not use the website in any way that could impair the performance or overall functionality of the website.
- The content of this website is the copyright of Tansy Lee Moir. By using this website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Tansy Lee Moir.
- You are permitted to print or copy materials from this website for non-commercial use, noting that copies of these materials must retain copyright.
- Other uses of the information are not authorised without prior written consent from Tansy Lee Moir.
- This website has been compiled in good faith by Tansy Lee Moir solely for the purpose of providing information about the company and its services.
- The information contained on the website is provided on an 'as is' basis and Tansy Lee Moir disclaims responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of the information, text, links or any of the components of the website.
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. Tansy Lee Moir takes no responsibility for the content of these other websites.
Tansy Lee Moir will under no circumstance be liable for any damages related to your use of the website.
- Tansy Lee Moir is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals.
- Any personal information collected from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Information collected via this website could include personal details provided by you through e-mail and your IP address.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
- Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.